Saturday, September 22, 2012

Pandora style Bead OOAK www.glaslight.com

Fall is in the air!  Halloween is just around the corner and you should check out the newest murrini of Jack o Lanterns with spooky faces.  Pumpkins with happy faces and more.  All my beads are tested to fit on the Pandora Bracelets and they will also fit on Trollbead, Biagi, Chamilia and all the other new European Charm Bead style bracelets and necklaces.  All my beads are custom made one at a time in my home glass studio.  I have a digitally controlled kiln for proper annealling with means your beads will not be suject to stress cracks and should last a lifetime.      I sell all my beads from my website www.glaslight.com , ebay and etsy.  Ebay and Etsy listings will show on the homepage of my website and you can click on those links to be brought to their sites.    Have a wonderful Autumn!  Mary Law

No comments:

Post a Comment